|Group / Organisation / Organiser Name||
Institute’s INTERSO, Koper mission is to:
– Raise personal and consequently social responsibility,
– Development and promotion integrated – friendly life: eco-neighbourhoods, eco-villages. sustainable-friendly production and services,
– Linking, establishing understanding and better dialogue among companies, government services, workers’ unions, civil society organizations, youth, vulnerable groups of people and other participants – thus creating synergy.
– Promoting an integrated approach by solving economic, developmental, social and environmental issues, starting from the Slovenian tradition, including European and other approaches of social responsibility.
1. Developing and promoting model called “Integrated Life and Work in the Homey Environment” (ILWHE) -> means work combined: at the companies, close to home (coworking, common places), from home, to business partners and in the nature,
2. Actively involved with young people (workshops in all level of education) and initiatives vulnerable groups (elderly in intergenerational communities),
3. Supporting and promoting new concepts: creating ecovillages and other sustainable societies; sustainable building, society and health; Green Economy; supporting other kind actions and activities.
|Contact Email address|